Now accepting applications for the Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Business planning
- Running a home-based business
- Vision session and Goal setting
- Sales and Customer Service
- Resume writing for entrepreneurs
- Budgeting and Cash flow
- Insurance, including Liabilities and Benefits
- Risk Management
Sessions are designed to be hands-on and practical for anyone thinking about starting a business, or working to grow their small home-based business. The focus is on connecting entrepreneurs with general business information.
Newcomers to Canada will learn key business language, with a focus on transferrable skills.
For more information, please contact us at 416-769-0830 or firstname.lastname@example.org