The Learning Enrichment Foundation

Skip to Main Content »

Settlement Supports


It can be difficult to get settled in Canada. If you are a permanent resident, a convention refugee and/or a protected person, we can help.

THE LEARNING ENRICHMENT FOUNDATION can help you find and keep housing. Our staff will work with you to find THE RIGHT HOME FOR YOU .

Here are the things our workers can do to help you:

  • Connect you to housing vacancies in both private and not-profit housing
  • Help you fill in housing applications
  • Come with you to housing appointments and interviews
  • Prevent you from being evicted
  • Give you information about settling in Canada
  • Work with you to set up banking
  • Refer you to other organizations that you need
  • Help sort things out if you have a crisis or conflict
side image