The Learning Enrichment Foundation is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation please contact 416-769-0830 or email@example.com
29 July 2022
We are actively seeking Permanent Part-time RECE’s for various locations in split shift capacity. We are looking for educators that are:
- Passionate and dedicated to planning and developing holistic child-centred programs for the communities we serve;
- Able to work in a before and after school program, meaning a few hours in the morning, head home, then return for the last hours of the programming day;
- Able to continuously aim to enrich play-based learning, and translate their expertise through thoughtful programming that reflects the Ministry of Education guidelines;
- Determined to surpass all AQI expectations.
LEF programs focus on the benefits of outdoor experiences for children and educators; building resiliency within each community we serve.
Various locations available
29 July 2022
We are actively seeking Registered Early Childhood Educators in a Full-time capacity who are:
- Passionate and dedicated to planning and developing holistic child-centred programs in the communities they serve
- Able to continuously aim to enrich play-based learning and translate their expertise through thoughtful programming that reflects diversity and promotes safe and inclusive environments, which include the benefits of purposeful/engaging outdoor experiences that build resilience
- Able to build positive/collaborative relationships with team members, families, and community partners