The Learning Enrichment Foundation is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation please contact 416 769 0830 or firstname.lastname@example.org
21 January 2022
We are actively seeking Permanent Part-time RECE’s for various locations in split shift capacity. We are looking for educators that are:
- Passionate and dedicated to planning and developing holistic child-centred programs for the communities we serve;
- Able to work in a before and after school program, meaning a few hours in the morning, head home, then return for the last hours of the programming day;
- Able to continuously aim to enrich play-based learning, and translate their expertise through thoughtful programming that reflects the Ministry of Education guidelines;
- Determined to surpass all AQI expectations.
LEF programs focus on the benefits of outdoor experiences for children and educators; building resiliency within each community we serve.
Various locations available
21 January 2022
We are actively seeking Registered Early Childhood Educators in a Full-time capacity who are:
- Passionate and dedicated to planning and developing holistic child-centred programs in the communities they serve
- Able to continuously aim to enrich play-based learning and translate their expertise through thoughtful programming that reflects diversity and promotes safe and inclusive environments, which include the benefits of purposeful/engaging outdoor experiences that build resilience
- Able to build positive/collaborative relationships with team members, families, and community partners
21 January 2022
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
Our partners who help us to create and learn about inclusive, outdoor and collaborative play are:
- Paid sick and personal days
- A generous vacation package
- Health and dental coverage
- Life insurance and long-term disability coverage
- Pension plan
- Right to Play
- Evergreen Brickworks
- Diane Kashin
- Hopi Martin
We are searching for a Centre Supervisor who would be responsible for and focused on:
- The overall operation, development, management and evaluation of the childcare centre.
- Respecting all legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Providing timely coaching with educators to build and support ongoing quality improvement
- Ensuring sound pedagogical curriculum, evident in all programming spaces, which is age-appropriate and reflective of the community we serve.
- Participating as a member of the LEF community and seeks out collaborative activities in the broader community to support and enhance the needs of educators, families and children.
- Acting as a role model for educators, children, families and the community by reflecting LEF values and initiatives.
Hours per week may vary, however, a typical week is 35 (thirty-five) hours per week.
Clairlea Childcare Centre – 25 Rosalind Crescent
07 January 2022
The Facilities Support person is responsible to work closely with our Maintenance Manager to ensure the ongoing smooth and safe operations of our properties. This role will help to ensure all of our mechanical resources are in good working order, that our physical spaces/buildings are maintained and inspected, that we are compliant with current regulations and that our tenants and employees receive timely support and responses to requests. This role will also provide backup support to our maintenance and front desk team as required.
The ideal candidate is someone who’s looking to take the next step in their career. Do you love to take initiative, build customer relationships, solve problems, and have a friendly demeanour? The candidate should be hardworking and able to lift heavy objects. Along with these attributes, the candidate should demonstrate excellent problem solving, effective communication and time management skills.
05 October 2021
As LEF continues to grow and works to be even more responsive to the communities we serve, the number and depth of our partnerships grows as well.
We have many types of partnerships and each needs constant nurturing, each represents a development opportunity for our front-line staff, each has the potential to further our 4 strategic goals: (1) Responsive Growth (2) Sharing our knowledge (3) Equitable Economy (4) Strengthen LEF for scaling.
Many have the potential for future revenue generation in partnership.
This job is very unique and will attract, we think, a wide range of candidates. Please… Don’t apply if you are figuring out how to leave a legacy. Don’t apply if you see yourself as a spokesperson. Don’t apply if day to day grunt work annoys you.
Do apply if you think you can support our staff in leveraging the gifts and talents of our strong and resilient community.
Do apply if you are open to supporting smaller organizations to develop the tools and policies that will enable them to become strong, resilient, and independent.
Do apply if you believe in the importance of neighbourhood groups and that their vision for the future of their community should drive change. Be ready to support LEF staff in learning how best we can support this myriad of priorities.
Finally, now that you have researched LEF, you have a sense of how unique and entrepreneurial we are. Do apply if you think you can bring that posture to this work. Better still, apply if you can show how you have done so in the past.
This is just the beginning – what we have indicated here is the surface of what is possible - there is much that can be done in this space.